Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO - Elektro Gitar
Epiphone's history and association with Les Paul dates way back to the days when Les, working at the Epiphone factory on 14th St. in New York, created the world's first electric guitar. Over the years, Les continued to work closely with Epiphone by reviewing new product ideas and offering suggestions. The Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro electric guitar combines the best of Les Paul's original design with new features that set this Epiphone guitar apart.
The Les Paul Traditional Pro uses Epiphone's 4-wire, nickel/silver base humbuckers with newly tooled, USA-style bobbins. In the neck position is the Alnico Classic Pro humbucker with Alnico-II warm, thick vintage tone and open zebra coils. It's uniquely paired with Epiphone's ProBucker-3 humbucker. An inspired by version of Gibson's BurstBucker-3, the Les Paul guitar features unevenly wound coils and Alnico-II magnets that replicate that "Patent Applied for" airy tone. You'll love the way they sound! To top it all off, both volume controls feature push/pull potentiometers allowing you to coil-split each pickup for single-coil sounds. Combined with the 3-way toggle, you get 6 unique sounds from one great Les Paul guitar.
Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro Electric Guitar Features:
- Body style: Epiphone Les Paul single-cutaway
- Back: Mahogany
- Body binding: Antique cream
- Neck: Set mahogany
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Neck shape: "D"
- Tuners: Grover
- Fretboard: Bound rosewood with mother-of-pearl trapezoid inlays
- Radius: 14"
- Number of frets: 22 medium-jumbo
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Neck pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic humbucker
- Bridge pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3 humbucker
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones with push/pull coil-splitting, 3-way toggle
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Nickel