Roland Juno Stage - Synthesizer
A New Synth Star for the Stage
Designed from the ground up for live performers, JUNO-STAGE is a new breed of synthesizer that every gigging keyboardist will love. Decked out with an extra-large display, USB backing-track functionality, a Click output for drummers, dedicated performance knobs, hands-free patch select, instant master MIDI control functionality, and much more, JUNO-STAGE sets a new standard for powerful onstage performance at a friendly price.
Experience it! Product Interactive Tour is here.
- High-quality, versatile sound set, including 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano plus dual SRX expansion bay
- Newly developed 76-note keyboard with first-class touch and response
- Live-performance features such as an extra-large LCD, dedicated Reverb and Master EQ knobs, Click Output for drummers, and hands-free patch-select footswitches
- USB port enables accompaniment-track playback (MP3, WAV, AIFF, SMF) directly from USB key
- Phantom powered mic input plus reverb, great for playing and singing along
- MIDI Controller mode transforms JUNO-STAGE into a MIDI master keyboard with a single touch
Keyboard: 76 keys (with velocity)
Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
Parts: 16 parts
Wave Memory: 128MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Patches: 1027 + 256 (GM2), Rhythm Sets: 32 + 9 (GM2), Performances: 64
- Patches: 256, Rhythm Sets: 32, Performances: 64
- MFX: 3 systems, 79 types, Chorus: 3 types, Reverb: 5 types, Mic Input,
- Reverb: 8 types
- SMF: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV/AIFF/MP3
- Preset: 128, User: 128
- Preset: 256 (26 groups), User: 256 (32 groups)
- Preset: 64, User: 64
Controllers: D BEAM Controller, Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever, S1/S2 Switches, Sound Modify Knob x 7
Display: 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- SRX expansion board: 2 slot
External Storage Device:
- USB MEMORY (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory)
Connectors: Headphone Jack, Song/Click Out Jack, Output Jacks (L (MONO), R): 1/4 inch phone type, Mic Input Jack: 1/4 inch phone type or XLR type (phantom power), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), Hold Pedal Jack, Control Pedal Jack, Patch Select Jack, USB Connector (MIDI)
Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
Current draw: 2,000 mA
Accessories Included: Owner's Manual, CD-ROM x 2 (Editor/Librarian/USB MIDI driver, SONAR LE), Music Player Pad, Music Player Cable, USB Memory Protector, AC Adaptor
Options: Wave Expansion Board: SRX Series, Keyboard Stand: KS-12, Pedal Switch: DP series, Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U/FS-6, Expression Pedal: EV-5, Connection Cord: PCS-31, USB Memory: M-UF1G
Size and Weight
Width: 1,251 mm, 49-1/4 in.
Depth: 344 mm, 13-9/16 in.
Height: 112 mm, 4-7/16 in.
Weight: 9.8 kg, 21 lbs. 10 oz.
Power Supply: DC 9V AC Adapter (Included)