The Zuma R300 pedalboard power supply has enough juice to power five high-draw pedals. But not to worry — the R300 expands as your needs do. It features a 24-volt thru jack for adding additional Strymon Ojai 5-output power supplies to your board. And since the Ojai series boasts the Zuma's same clean-signal technology and flawless performance, it's the perfect way to expand your R300.
Built for the traveling guitarist
The Strymon Zuma R300 is engineered to handle the demands of today's gigging guitar and bass players. Besides its impressive powering capabilities, the R300 is built extremely rugged. Its anodized aluminum chassis will protect its circuitry for years to come, whether mounted on top of or underneath your board. The R300 even boasts the ability to work with various voltages (120-volt, 240-volt, and 100-volt) around the world, making it irreplaceable on many pedalboards.
- Power supply for up to 5 guitar/bass FX pedals
- Tour-tough aluminum chassis
- 4 standard 9-volt/500mA outlets
- 1 switchable 9/12/18-voltoutlet (375mA @12V, 250mA @18V)
- All-analog circuitry with 2-stage isolation keeps pedal performance noise free
- Switching power supply can be used with different voltages (120V, 240V, and 100V) around the world
- Expandable via Strymon Ojai and Ojai R30 units
- Detachable IEC power cable keeps travel tidy
- Includes 5 pedal power cables: 5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to straight, center negative
- Inputs: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Outputs: 4 x 9V DC 500mA, 1 x 9V (500mA)/12V (375mA)/18V (250mA), 1 x 24V DC pass thru
- Maximum Output Current: 2.5A
- Height: 1.18"
- Width: 3.5"
- Depth: 7.25"
- Weight: 0.9 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Z12A-R300
Ürünle ilgili bağlantılar