Tascam TM-280 Condenser Mikrofon
%5 kampanyalı fiyatı3.150,03 TL
3.055,53 TL nakit fiyatıPeşin fiyatına taksit fırsatları için tıklayınız
% 5 indirim
The TM-280 is the top model in the Tascam microphone series offering rich, warm and bright sound with a low noise level. Its wide frequency response with a slightly enhanced high end is ideal for precise and smooth reproduction of vocals, acoustic string instruments, wind instruments and other sound sources in your home or project studio.
A switchable low-cut filter allows you to add clarity by reducing the amount of unwanted low-frequency sounds or to compensate for the proximity effect in close miking. There is also a switchable level attenuation that reduces the risk of distortion caused by excessively loud sounds. And the cardioid directivity pattern enables the TM-280 to pick up the intended source while rejecting off-axis sounds.
- Condenser microphone for capturing precise, high-definition sound at home or in the studio
- Large gold-plated diaphragm with a diameter of 34 mm
- Low noise level, ideal in combination with Tascam HDDA preamps
- Very high SPL (sound pressure level) capability and smooth sound curve with a decent peak around 9 kHz – ideal to emphasize lead vocals or lead instruments like saxophone or other brass instruments
- Unidirectional (cardioid) pattern is ideal to capture single sound sources and reject off-axis sounds
- Switchable low-cut filter to reduce unwanted low-frequency sounds
- Switchable level attenuation (–10 dB) to protect the mic from excessively loud audio sources
- Perfect for recording with any high-end Tascam recorder or interface that supplies phantom power
- Included accessories: suspension shockmount, pop filter, flight case, 5/8-inch to 3/8-inch screw adapter
- Optional accessory: TM-AR1 acoustic control filter
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 50 ?, ±30 %
- Load impedance: <1 k?
- Sensitivity: –36 dB, ±2 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 135 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 80 dB
- Connector: 3-pin XLR, male
- Phantom power: DC 48 V
- External dimensions (Ø × L): 51 mm × 188 mm
- Weight: 417 g (mic body only)
Design and specifications subject to change without notice.