Shure Beta 52A - Enstrüman ve Davul Mikrofonu
The Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic is a high-output, dynamic microphone with a frequency response tailored specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and punch, and delivers studio-quality sound even at extremely high SPLs. Its modified supercardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound.
Channel Strips of the Stars: Ronan Chris Murphy
World-class producer/engineer/mixer Ronan Chris Murphy s credits include King Crimson, Steve Morse, Terry Bozzio, Victor Bisetti, Gregg Bissonette, Tony Levin, and projects with members of Tool, Ministry, Weezer, Dishwalla, and Yes. A huge fan of A Designs Audio, Ronan was kind enough to share some of his drum-recording signal chains: "Well all of the drums for Terry Bozzio's Jazz trio were recorded with all A Designs Audio solid state preamps. For drum overheads I used Shure KSM32 condenser mics (#270141) into a Pacifica (#189903); for kick drums, I prefer the Shure Beta 52. Actually I have used the Shure KSM32 into Pacifica combo on tons of great drummers, including Terry Bozzio, Victor Bisetti (Los Lobos), Gregg Bissonette (Santana, David Lee Roth), and Pat Mastelotto (King Crimson, Mister Mister, The Rembrandts)."
Note: for more information about individual units in the signal chain, enter the Item ID# into our search box.
Shure Beta 52A Kick Drum Mic Features:
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio-quality performance, even at extremely high sound-pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shockmount system minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
Your kick drum is the most important sound in the mix. Mike it right with a Beta 52.