- İlgili Opsiyon
- : 2-Color Sunburst - Maple
- Bağlantı Şekli
- : Bolt-on
- Diğer Seçenekler
- : Hardcase
- Diğer Seçenekler
- : String Tree
- : Alder Body
- : Yok
- : Double Cut
- : ST Kasa
- : Maple Fingerboard
- : Tremolo
- Manyetik Kombinasyonu
- : SSS
- Perde Sayısı
- : 21
- : Maple Neck
- Truss Rod
- : Vintage Style
When we released the Stratocaster in 1954, we didn’t set out to create a classic—but we did. The Stratocaster’s sleek style, articulate sound and plethora of innovations redefined electric guitar and opened up a brave new world of musical possibilities. The American Original ‘50s Stratocaster maintains Fender’s legendary original-era style and ground-breaking tone, while adding modern feel and pickup switching.
- Alder or ash body (White Blonde only) with lacquer finish
- Three Pure Vintage '59 single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Thick "Soft V"-shaped neck profile; 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style hardware; six-point synchronized tremolo bridge
- Includes vintage-style hardshell case
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish not only lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way.
PURE VINTAGE ‘59 PICKUPS
American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce the authentic sound and performance of individual model years.
THICK "SOFT V" NECK SHAPE
The thick “Soft V”-shaped neck slightly smooths the sharpness of a “V” profile, rounding it out so it’s more comfortable for rhythm and lead playing.
VINTAGE-ACCURATE BODY AND NECK RADII
Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals.
From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of hardware is just like the original.
FINGERBOARD & FRETS
This 9.5”-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Vintage-tall frets make it easier to bend notes without fretting out.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets:21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut:Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '59 Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell
- Control Knobs: Eggshell
- Switch Tip: Eggshell
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage-Style Hardshell