AKG C 417 PP Lavalier Microphone - Yaka Mikrofonu
Affordable professional miniature Condenser Microphone. Its broadband, flat Audio reproduction in an Omnidirectional format is ideal for all types of broadcast and theatrical applications. The Sound is extremely open and natural, making it ideal for wireless or hardwire multi-Mic situations. An attachment clip, tiepin, and Windscreen are supplied with each C417.
C417PP: For hardwire applications, with standard XLR Connector for phantom powering.
C417L: With mini XLR Connector for use with B29L battery operated power supply, MPAVL external Phantom Power adapter, or AKG WMS bodypack transmitters.
AKG C 417 PP Applications:
- Houses of worship
- Handsfree use
- Clip-on Microphone for lectern
AKG C 417 PP Features:
- Extremely light, inconspicuous Lavalier Microphone
- Excellent Audio quality across the full bandwith
AKG C 417 PP Specifications:
- Some microphone designs combine several principles in creating the desired polar pattern. This ranges from shielding (meaning diffraction/dissipation/absorption) by the housing itself to electronically combining dual membranes.
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 17 mV/PA (-35.4 dBV) (incl. MPAVL)
- Max. SPL: 118/126 dB (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 34 dB-A
- Signal/Noise ratio (A-Weighted): 60 dB
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended load Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Supply Voltage: 9 to 52 V Phantom Power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B29L or AKG bodypack transmitters
- Powering: approx. 2.2 mA
- Connector: C417PP: 3-pin XLR, C417L: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: C417PP: 3 m (10 ft.), C417L: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Net weight: C417PP: 68 g / 2.4 oz., C417L: 8 g / 0.3 oz.
- Shipping weight: C417PP: 220 g / 8.1 oz., C417L: 160 g / 5.9 oz.