The Ultimate Guitar-to-USB Interface to Jam and Record with Killer Modeling Amps and Effects
- Plug in your favorite guitar and turn your PC or Mac computer into a guitar amp and recording system without the need for any other hardware
- Directly works with your PC or Mac computer - ultra-low latency ASIO driver for PC audio optimization included
- Stereo Headphone output lets you jam with your computer and can also be used for monitoring with active monitor speakers
- Powered via USB - no additional power supply required
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Your guitar is a time-tested cornerstone of popular music. Hook it up directly to pop's present and future with the GUITAR LINK UCG102.
Old School Meets Cutting Edge
The UCG102 is a USB interface that, like a guitar amp, receives signal from your guitar via a 1/4-inch input jack. A built-in USB cable then sends signal directly to your computer. It has a 1/4-inch headphone jack and PHONES volume dial so you can monitor your performance as you record, a CLIP LED to tell you when your signal is too hot, and a HI/LO level selector.
Plug Right In
The UCG102 works directly with your PC or Mac computer (ultra-low latency ASIO driver for PC audio optimization included). Since it's powered via the USB bus, no additional power supply is needed, saving you valuable power supply real estate.
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Form Factor: Inline
- Simultaneous I/O: 1 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 16-bit/48kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Analog Outputs: 1 x TRS (Headphones)
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Height: 1"
- Width: 3.75"
- Depth: 2"
- Weight: 0.2 lbs.