Korg MR-1000 - Dijital Kayıt Cihazı
If you want the advantage of archiving your final mixes in the studio with technology previously only available to major record labels, the Korg MR-1000 desktop/portable recorder, offers you the pristine fidelity and flexibility of 1-bit technology (used for the SACD format). It's also an excellent choice for location recording, broadcast journalism, live music performances - even for rehearsals and song-writing sessions. By recording in 1-bit/5.6MHz format you are assured that your most important, once-in-a-lifetime moments are captured in stunning detail, and ready for whatever the future brings you. And back in the studio it also provides superb final mix and archiving benefits.
Korg MR-1000 at a Glance:
- High-quality 1-bit/5.6MHz table top/portable recording and playback
- Top quality microphone preamps, phantom power, built-in limiting, and USB
- Included software can convert 1-bit recordings into WAV and AIFF formats
- Supports multiple recording formats
High-quality 1-bit/5.6MHz recording and playback
The MR-1000 is the perfect tool for the professional who wants to record and archive their final mixes in the studio, while its compact size and portability make it ideal for location recording. Whatever the use, you get the benefit of capturing it at the new high 5.6MHz rate. After recording and editing all your tracks in the DAW/hardware system of your choice, you can mix directly, or via an analog summing mixer, to the MR-1000. This gives you the superb fidelity of high-rate1-bit technology, which when transferred to your computer can be converted to the mastering format of your choice thanks to AudioGate. And backing up in 1-bit format "future proofs" your mix for potential reuse in the future.
Top-quality Preamps and USB
The table-top MR-1000 includes combination XLR/ 1/4" input connectors with top quality microphone preamps, phantom power and built-in limiting. Both XLR and RCA outputs are provided for maximum flexibility. High speed USB connectivity allows easy file transfer to and from a computer. The MR-1000 runs on AC power or via AA batteries for mobile freedom.
Free Integrated Software
The MR-1000 comes with Korg's innovative and powerful AudioGate software for Mac and PC. AudioGate can convert 1-bit recordings into WAV and AIFF formats at various bit-rates (and vice versa) and offers real-time conversion and playback of 1-bit files. It also does essential functions like DC offset removal, gain control, and fade in/out. The combination of these recorders and this exclusive software makes the perfect system for both capturing and preserving your critical projects and source recordings. This archiving capability that had only been the domain of the major record companies and top studios is now available for everyone!
Real World Features
The MR-1000 also supports multiple recording formats including DSDIFF, DSF, and WSD 1-bit formats, as well as multi-bit PCM format (BWF) with resolutions up to 24-bit/192kHz. Both the MR-1000 and the MR-1 feature internal 40GB hard drives for ample recording times, and USB 2.0 connection for fast and easy transfer of files between the recorder and your computer.
Korg MR-1000 Features:
- High fidelity 1-bit/5.6MHz recording and playback
- Future-proof recording technology
- Top quality microphone preamps with phantom power
- Built-in limiting
- Combination XLR/ 1/4" input connectors
- XLR and RCA outputs
- Frequency response: 10Hz-100kHz
- Dynamic range: 120dB
- Supports DSDIFF, DSF, and WSD 1-bit formats, as well as multi-bit PCM format (BWF) with resolutions up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Included AudioGate software for Mac and PC
- AudioGate can convert 1-bit recordings into WAV and AIFF formats at various bit-rates, real-time conversion and playback of 1-bit files, DC offset removal, gain control, and fade in/out
- 40GB hard drive
- USB 2.0
- Runs on AC or long-life rechargeable lithium polymer battery