Meinl PADJ1-L-F ravel Djembe - 12" Djembe
- %100 Sentetik deri ve shell sayesinde açıkhavada çalmak için ideal.
- Ultra hafif , taşıması çok çok rahat.
- Önceden esnetilmiş HTP naylon ipler sayesinde bozulmayan standart akord.
- Keskin slap tonları ve derin bas sound.
- Kaymaz lastikten taban aynı zamanda çizilmelere karşı da koruyucudur.
- İpli Akort Sistemli
The Djembes of the Meinl Travel Series find their calling "on the road". The shell of the Travel Djembe is made of plastic, making the instrument extremely light weight and robust.
The use of plastic for the Travel Djembe gave the product developers at Meinl the opportunity to save an extra 20% of weight compared to the fibre-glass model. Yet, due to the material, the thin shell of the Travel Djembe is still very robust and insensitive. Additionally this light material also allows for very easy going vibration characteristics and features a very sensitive and directs address with pronounced low-end and assertive highs.
The Travel Djembes are available in two versions: either with a natural or a synthetic head. The heads are tuned via a traditional cord tuning system. A rubber ring at the bottom of the Travel Djembe protects the instrument from damage and ensures for a non-slip stand.
MEINL Travel Djembe PADJ1-L-F Features:
- Diameter: 12" (ca. 30.5 cm)
- Height: 24" (ca. 61 cm)
- Material: Plastic
- Synthetic head
- Traditional tuning system
- Pre-tuned nylon cord, 4mm thick, 30 loops
- Rubber feet protect against damage and gives secure hold
- Finish: PharaohÃ‚Â´s Script