Shure 565SD-LC Unidirectional Dynamic Mic Dinamik Solist Mikrofonu
%5 kampanyalı fiyatı3.783,13 TL
3.669,63 TL nakit fiyatıPeşin fiyatına taksit fırsatları için tıklayınız
% 5 indirim
Shure 565SD-LC Unidirectional Dynamic Mic - Dinamik Solist Mikrofonu
he predecessor to the SM58®, The 565SD Classic Unisphere® Vocal Microphone is a dual-impedance, unidirectional dynamic microphone famous for its spot on the Woodstock stage.
It features highly effective wind and "pop" filter for vocals and a durable, wire-mesh front grille. Shipped connected for low-impedance operation, the 565SD provides excellent vocal or speech reproduction onstage, and can also be used with public address systems.
- Versatile, high-quality microphone with sound characteristics similar to the SM58®
- Selectable dual-impedance operation
- Silent magnetic reed on/off switch with lock-on option
- Cardioid dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response : 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid (unidirectional)--uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- lmpedance : Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (250 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Wired for low impedance as supplied.
- Polarity : Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3).
- Switch : Built-in magnetic reed on/off switch with lockplate.
- Cartridge Shock Mount : Internal rubber vibration-isolator
- Swivel Adapter : Positive action, adjustable through 90 degrees from vertical to horizontal, permits easy removal for handheld use, suitable for mounting on stand with 5/8"-27 thread
- Case : Chrome-plated die casting with steel mesh grille
- Dimensions : See User Guide
- Net Weight (less cable) : 298 grams (10 1/2 oz)