Shure Beta 91A Kick Davul Mikrofonu
%5 kampanyalı fiyatı3.802,46 TL
3.688,39 TL nakit fiyatıPeşin fiyatına taksit fırsatları için tıklayınız
% 5 indirim
Shure Beta 91A - Kick Drum Microphone - Kick Davul Mikrofonu
The Shure Beta 91A is designed for use with kick drums, as well as other traditional low-frequency applications including piano. Featuring an updated microphone capsule, integrated preamplifier, and XLR connection, Beta 91A offers a strong low-frequency response and is specifically tailored for bass frequency applications. The Beta 91A combines superior attack and punch for studio-quality sound, even at extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL).
- Uniform half-cardioid polar pattern for maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound.
- Precision-engineered low-profile design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter.
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum/low frequency applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments.
- Two-position contour switch to maximize attack and clarity depending on application: select the flat response setting for natural sound in most applications or the "low-mid scoop" setting for a strong low frequency "punch" with plenty of higher frequency attack.
- Requires no external mounting or accessories for ease of use and storage
- Furnished with zippered pouch
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Half-Cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Impedance: 146 Ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1kHz, open circuit voltage): -48.5dBV/Pa (3.8mV) (1 pascal = 94dB SPL)
- Maximum SPL (1kHz a 1% THD): 1,000 Ohm load: 151dB, 2,500 Ohm load: 155dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (referenced at 94dB SPL at 1kHz): 64dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz): 1,000 Ohm load: 121.5 dB / 2,500 Ohm load: 125.5 dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20Hz to 20kHz): >55dB
- Clipping Level (20Hz - 20kHz at 1% THD): 1,000 Ohm Load: 7.50dBV / 2,500 Ohm load: 12.5dBV
- Self Noise (Typical, equivalent SPL, A-weighted): 29.5 dB SPL-A
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Weight: Net: 470g (16.6oz)
- Frequency Contour Switch: 7dB of attenuation centered at 400kHz
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male, balanced
- Power Requirements: 11-52 Vdc phantom power, 5.6mA