Built-in tuner, DI, and headphone output
The DP-3X was designed specifically to be as versatile as possible on and off the stage. It can even be used as a practice solution in a hotel room thanks to its headphone output. An XLR direct output allows you to send your tone directly to the PA system.
Tech 21 DP-3X dUg Pinnick Signature Bass Distortion Pedal Features:
- Based on the Tech 21 Ultra Bass 1000 Signature head
- All-analog signal path
- Mix switch engages Drive (drive) and Chunk (upper harmonics), with individual level controls for each
- Gain button adds more drive and compression
- 3-band EQ features a mid-shift button to tailor to any bass
- Built-in tuner, XLR DI output, and headphone output
- Pedal Type: Distortion
- Analog/Digital: Analog
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4", 1 x XLR
- Height: 1.25"
- Width: 7.75"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.75 lbs.