The Zoom B1 FOUR bass multi-effects pedal takes your low end to new heights with over60 effects and amp models, a looper, and a built-in rhythm section. It also includes access to Zoom Guitar Lab’s extensive library of downloadable artist patches and effects. Forge your signature sound with more than 70 classic and boutique effects, such as octaver, fuzz, and bass synth. Recreate your onstage tone with nine classic amps and cab combinations, including Fender, Aguilar, Ampeg, and more. Lay down a bassline of up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
Packed with features for the modern bassist
The Zoom B1 FOUR's onboard drum machine lets you play your bass to 68 different drum patterns in a variety of time signatures such as 4/4, 3/4, and more. For live performances, two performance modes allow you to switch patches and effects seamlessly. At home or in the studio, put your pedal on the desktop to easily dial in your sounds and settings — the auto save function instantly backs up your patches and level settings as you create them! The B1 FOUR operates on four AA batteries or the optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter; you can even run your pedal via USB bus power.
Zoom B1 FOUR Bass Multi-effects Processor Features:
- B1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
- 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Built-in expression pedal for control over any parameter (B1X FOUR only)
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
- Zoom Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to Zoom Guitar Lab
- Optional AC adapter (Zoom AD-16)
- Included 4 AA (LR6) batteries, Quick Guide
- Pedal Type: Bass Multi-FX, Modeling
- Number of Effects: Over 60 (up to 5 simultaneous), 68 Built-in rhythm patterns
- Effects Types: Octaver, fuzz, bass synth
- Amp Modeling: Yes, 9 Amps
- Looper: Yes, Up to 30 seconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x USB Micro-B
- Software: Zoom Guitar Lab
- Power Source: Zoom AD-16 AC adapter (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 500ma
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 5.1"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Weight: 0.74 lbs. (without batteries)