With the Zoom B1on, your bass will never have to take a back seat. 75 powerful bass effects and amp models -- 5 of which can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order -- allow you to deliver the kind of solid foundation your music deserves. You can even construct CD-quality bass loops, perfectly synchronized to the onboard rhythm machine, and there's a built-in tuner too.
The B1on offers 75 bass effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb and amp models. Up to five effects can be used simultaneously, chained together any way you like. In addition, there are 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, and you can connect headphones to the output jack for silent practice sessions. An onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings, and a Looper feature allows you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio. Loop length can be set either manually or to a preset number of quarter notes, and you can loop to any rhythm pattern, with automatic quantization that ensures seamless start and end times. Advanced editing features such as Swap, Auto-Save and Pre-Select make it easy to organize your patches for live performance and allow you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational. In addition, the B1on's built-in expression pedal enables you to control input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter in real time.
A Dozen Unique Sounds
The 12 amp models include emulations of classic tube amplifiers like the Ampeg SVT, Ampeg B-15, Fender Bassman, Marshall Super Bass, Polytone Mini-Brute III and acoustic 360, as well as the contemporary sounds of the Hartke HA3500, SWR SM-900, Aguilar DB750, and Gallien-Krueger 800RB. What's more, you can pair any amp model to any cabinet model for unusual, and often striking, effects.
Edits saved. All the time.
Finally got that perfect effect crafted, but afraid you'll lose it? It'll never happen when you use the B1on's handy Auto Save function. When switched on, whatever you change will automatically be saved.
Alternatively, if you'd prefer the insurance of a safety net (so that you never accidentally overwrite a patch), simply leave Auto Save off. The B1on will then ask if you want to save your edits whenever you move on to a different patch. Settings can be saved to the currently selected memory area, or to any other area, allowing you to place it where it's most convenient.
- 75 effects, including distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb
- Up to five effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10) for the storage of user-created patches
- Swap function makes patch organization a breeze
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while keeping the current patch operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings
- Looper feature for the recording of up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Standard 1/4" input jack accepts standard cable
- 1/8" auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Number of effects: 75
- Number of simultaneous effects: 5
- Number of patches: 100 (10 banks of 10)
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128 oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128 oversampling
- Signal processing: 32bit floating point & fixed point
- Frequency characteristics: 20Hz - 20 kHz +1 dB, -6 dB (into 10 kOHM load)
- Display: Backlit dot matrix LCD
- Input: Standard mono 1/4" phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBm
- Input impedance (line): 470 k OHM
- AUX IN: Mini stereo (1/8") phone jack
- Rated input level: -10 dBm
- Input impedance (line): 1kOHM
- Output: Standard stereo (1/4") phone jack
- Maximum line output level: +2 dBm (output impedance load of 10 kOHM or more)
- Maximum headphones output level: 17 mW + 17 mW (into 32 OHM load)
- S/N (input conversion noise): 119dB
- Noise floor (residual noise): -97 dBm
- Battery type: AA size (LR6) battery x 4
- Continuous battery operation time: 20 hours when using 4 AA alkaline batteries
- USB: Firmware update, bus power
- External dimensions: (D x W x H) 154.8 x 146.0 x 43.0mm
- Weight: 380g (without batteries)