Zoom B1x FOUR Bass Multi-effects Processor with Expression Pedal
The Zoom B1X FOUR bass multi-effects pedal takes your low end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, a looper, a built-in rhythm section, and an expression pedal. It also includes access to Zoom Guitar Lab’s extensive library of downloadable artist patches and effects. Forge your signature sound with more than 70 classic and boutique effects, such as octaver, fuzz, and bass synth. Recreate your onstage tone with nine classic amps and cab combinations, including Fender, Aguilar, Ampeg, and more. Lay down a bass line of up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
Packed with features for the modern bassist
The Zoom B1X FOUR’s onboard drum machine lets you play your bass to 68 different drum patterns in a variety of time signatures, such as 4/4, 3/4, and more. For live performances, two performance modes allow you to switch patches and effects seamlessly. At home or in the studio, put your pedal on the desktop to easily dial in your sounds and settings — the auto save function instantly backs up your patches and level settings as you create them! The B1X FOUR operates on four AA batteries or the optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter; you can even run your pedal via USB bus power.
Zoom B1X FOUR Bass Multi-effects Processor Features:
- Built-in expression pedal
- B1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
- 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Built-in expression pedal for control over certain parameters
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
- Zoom Guitar Lab software for creating, editing, and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre-select function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to Zoom Guitar Lab
- Optional AC adapter (Zoom AD-16)
- Included 4 AA (LR6) batteries, Quick Guide
- Pedal Type: Bass Multi-FX, Modeling
- Number of Effects: Over 70 (up to 5 simulaneous), 68 Built-in rhythm patterns
- Effects Types: Octaver, Bass snyth, Fuzz, Wah
- Amp Modeling: Yes, 9 Amps
- Looper: Yes, up to 30 seconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Micro-B
- Software: Zoom Guitar Lab
- Power Source: Zoom AD-16 AC adapter (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 500ma
- Batteries: 4 x AA
- Height: 2"
- Width: 8.5"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.