- Fender-exclusive Newporter body shape
- Fishman pickup/preamp system
- Painted solid spruce top; painted mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck with slim-taper "C"-shaped profile; walnut fingerboard and bridge
- Matching painted 6-in-line headstock
UNIQUE FENDER BODY SHAPE
This guitar's unique body shape is a Fender exclusive, giving it a vintage-inspired look with a modern twist.
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard modern tone wood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
FISHMAN PREAMP AND TUNER
A Fishman pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The onboard tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it.
6-IN-LINE MATCHING PAINTED HEADSTOCK
The matching painted 6-in-line headstock on this guitar is immediately recognizable and exudes classic Fender vibe. It also provides considerable strength and resistance to “whiplash” that can severely damage most traditional acoustics.
SLIM-TAPER "C"-SHAPED MAHOGANY NECK
The supremely comfortable slim-taper "C"-shaped mahogany neck has outstanding fret-hand feel that's suitable for any playing style and enhances the overall volume and liveliness of the guitar.
WALNUT FINGERBOARD AND BRIDGE
With a pleasingly dark look, smooth feel and vibrant tone, walnut is an excellent tone wood for crafting quality acoustic instrument bridges and fingerboards.
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Poly
- Body Shape: Newporter
- Body Binding: Aged White
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: 2-Ring B/W/B
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Slim "C"
- Scale Length: 25.6" (650 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Active Pickup
- Bridge: Modern Viking
- Bridge Pins: Aged with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Nickel
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Gold
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
- Case/Gig Bag: None