fits T-Rex ToneTrunk 45, 56, 70 and Major
You can install the bracket in a different horizontal position on your board.
The boards have pre-drilled holes for this purpose. The available positions vary with the board models.
Danish tone pioneers T-Rex Engineering have been making quality effects pedals and guitar gear since the 1990s. T-Rex pedals are built using some of the best components in the industry, like film/foil electrolytic capacitors, lifetime-use pots, and rugged footswitches, toggles, and connectors. T-Rex's better-known pedals include the Replica digital delay and Mudhoney distortion, which can be found on the pedalboards of top guitarists David Gilmour, John Mayer, Mark Tremonti, and Steve Morse.T-Rex Sweeper 2 Bass Chorus Pedal Features:
- Creates a level surface across two tiers of your ToneTrunk pedalboard
- Great for wah-wah pedals, volume pedals, and expression pedals
- Black brushed aluminum matches your ToneTrunk
- Pre-drilled screw holes for easy mounting
- Compatible with ToneTrunk models 45, 56, 70, and Major
- Size: 6.1" x 4.3" x 0.7"
- Material: Metal bracket