Rising above the rest
It's got your back. With this tuner at your feet, you'll save tonnes of time and effort. The star of the show is the polyphonic mode, which allows you to tune all your strings at once. Simply strum them and you'll see each string on the interface. This means you can quickly and easily tune them up without having to go through one string at a time. Effortless.
There's also chromatic and strobe modes for those who prefer the more traditional way of tuning a guitar. The insane accuracy of the Polytune 3 Mini means your licks will always sound the way you want them to. This is incredibly useful for live shows, where you'll want to put on your best performance by sounding absolutely stellar. Another feature which is useful for live shows is the 'always on' mode, which lets you see how your tuning is faring even whilst you’re playing – you'll never worry about your tuning again.
One for the road
You can take it on tour. With a Bonafide Buffer, your tone will remain crisp through this pedal, even if you use large cables and a big pedalboard. The small size of the Polytune 3 means it can sneak onto your pedalboard without anyone noticing – it gives you space for more pedals. The brilliantly bright display allows you to easily see it on any stage, even in searingly bright light. If you want the best of the best when it comes to tuning your beloved instrument, this is the pedal of your dreams.
TC Electronic PolyTune 3 Mini Tuner/Buffer Pedal Features:
- All the power of the class-leading PolyTune 3, now in a mini pedal format
- Built-in BonaFide Buffer preserves your tone for long cable runs
- Automatic mono/poly modes — tune all strings at once* or tune string by string
- Precise strobe tuner is accurate to within 0.02 cents — great for double-tracking
- Fast chromatic tuner (±0.5 cents) automatically detects the note you're playing
- Alternate tuning modes make it fast and easy to explore open/slide tunings
- Always On option (Buffer mode only) provides continuous tuning feedback as you play
- Switchable true bypass option puts you in charge of your signal path
- Auto-dimming LED display is easy to read on dark stages or in direct sunlight
- 3-year manufacturer warranty makes the PolyTune 3 Mini a smart investment
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
- Requires a standard center-negative 9-volt power supply (not included)
- Type: Polyphonic
- Format: Pedal
- Display Type: LED
- Reference Pitch: A 440hz
- Accuracy: ±0.02 cent (strobe), ±0.5 cent (chromatic)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4"
- Bypass Switching: True Bypass
- Power Supply: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 100mA